You may pickup your vehicle from 8am until 6pm Monday - Friday or 8am until 4pm on Saturday.
For security purposes, vehicles are not accesible outside of normal business hours.
When picking up a vehicle from storage you will need to bring the following:
Proof of Ownership
- Current Registration
- Title with your name printed on it. Open titles will not be accepted.
- If the vehicle is a rental vehicle you must have a rental contract completed that includes your name.
- Current Driver's License
- Government Identification Cards (Local or Federal)
- Picture Identification Card generated by a reputable agency, i.e., DMV, Bank, School, Employer, etc.
Acceptable form of Payment
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover
- Personal checks are NOT ACCEPTED.